Good morning, Hearties! Welcome welcome to a special edition of #MeetYouMonday which as you see, is entitled #MysteryMeetYouMonday. I may have already said this, but if you haven’t joined us for a few posts…as it is the week of Halloween, I thought it most appropriate to add a little mystery to our blog lives. So here’s how this works: I’m going to give some statement clues about this person I’m spotlighting. I want you to see how few clues it takes you to figure it out. NO researching! That was my job! YOU have to guess on your own wits! And PLEASE don’t post the answer; even though you might figure it out quickly, let’s have fun with it anyway. I’ll post the answer on Wednesday, Halloween Day. Fitting, isn’t Comment your guesses, and how far down the list you had to go. Whoever guessed it right with the fewest clues wins. Unfortunately at this point, all you win is bragging rights, but it’s good practice for when we have REAL contests and ACTUAL prizes as the blog becomes more widespread. So here we go!
1. This person is a Heartie. 😀 (Sorry, couldn’t resist!)
2. This person is originally from Illinois
3. This person graduated from California State University at Fullerton
4. This person’s degree was in journalism
5. This person was a staff reporter for the San Gabriel Valley Tribune
6. This person previously worked on the show Step by Step
7. Two companies this person has done projects with is Believe Pictures and Footprint Films
8. One of this person’s many credits is Touched by an Angel
9. This person’s religion is Christian, and he/she is a member of the Saddleback Church
10. This person worked as Director of Public Relations for the humanitarian effort World Vision
11. This person wrote for Christianity Today magazine
12. A quote from this person is, “Love is what makes life real. Family is what makes life real.”
13. This person is not a member of the WCTH cast
14. This person is seen as a parent figure
15. This person has been married for over 30 years
16. This person has 5 children, 2 of which were adopted internationally.
Okay, there you go! Happy puzzling everyone! See you on Halloween! This is Hooked Heartie, signing off! May your heart let your hope blossom!