Happy Monday, Hearties! Hopefully that’s not just optimistic thinking, and you truly ARE having a good day! How was the weekend? I saw several pictures and posts telling about Hearties’ experiences watching the blessed event, so I’m assuming many of you tuned in. I watched most of it, and I also turned on a lot of the Royal Movie Marathon, so that was fun.
I thought, since the wedding just happened Saturday, it might be fun keeping with the “Princess Theme.” So for today’s #MeetYouMonday, I chose to interview MY own personal princess: my oldest daughter, Kyrah, (pronounced but NOT named after Keira Knightley). She’s a 7-year-old 1st grader, and a riot, and she LOVES “When Calls the Heart”. I’ll let her say the rest for herself.
- Where are you from? Pflugerville Texas
- Tell us about your family. I love them so much; best family ever. We just had a new baby brother, and I love rocking him. My daddy doesn’t like chocolate. I have another brother and a sister too. My sister and I love to look for fireflies together.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do? Watching TV. Favorite subject is art. I like reading with my mom, and playing. I’m taking piano lessons from my mom, and I help her take care of the baby
- How did you discover WCTH? Mommy showed it to me.
- What’s your favorite episode? When Jack and Elizabeth get married!
- Who are your favorite characters? Jack and Elizabeth
- Why do you like WCTH? Mommy says I liked it at first because of the horses. Now I love it because of Jack and Elizabeth. I also like watching Abigail help people, and she’s so responsible.
- Anything else you want to share? I love acting out scenes. The first one Mommy and I did was from Tangled. Now I especially love doing scenes with Rosemary. My favorites are “Fairest Katie” and when Elizabeth is trying to do the wedding name cards. I do that one when I make my spelling flashcards. My favorite time with Daddy is when we have root beer together when I finish practicing my piano for the week.
I hope some childlike innocence could brighten your day! I’ve got more royal plans for Wednesday, so I order you to return! As for now, to quote another princess, (Audrey Hepburn in “Roman Holiday”), “You have my permission to withdraw…” After you watch this video of Kyrah’s Emmy worthy performance.