Hello, hello, hellooooooo, Hearties! How is everybody doing on this fine, sunny, and HOT Monday? Did anyone have the first day of school today, or will you at some point this week? Well, good luck if you do! Before we begin, I just HAVE to put a plug in for the Hallmark Summer Nights movie Season for Love. It doesn’t have any of the WCTH cast or crew (that I saw), so I can’t review it. But please watch it when it airs again. It’s PRECIOUS! I haven’t finished watching it yet, but I really like what I see. And it takes place in TEXAS, so ya’ll can’t go wrong! 😉
Now for our lovely lady being spotlighted on this beautiful #MeetYouMonday. Her name is Belinda Rangel. She’s ALSO from Texas, so once again, you can’t go wrong! 😀 Wait until you hear about her! Take it away Belinda!
1. Where are you from? If you’re living elsewhere, where are you living now?
• I was born in Brownsville, TX, and I’m currently living in Cleveland, TX.
2. Tell us about your family.
• I’m single. I have a younger sister and brother. My parents have been married for 44 years. My sister got married on the same day as my parents four years ago, and now she’s waiting on baby #1 to make an entrance to the world!
3. What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? What are you studying/did you study in school?
• I am in the Logistics industry. I expedite oilfield cargo all over the world. I actually just started a new additional job about two weeks ago. I enjoy working my DS (direct sales) business; Damsel in Defense, where I get to equip, empower, and educate women with safety protection products.
4. How did you find/discover WCTH?
• I was already enjoying the Hallmark Channel when I saw it promoted; movie first, of course, then the series.
5. What is your favorite episode? Season?
• I’m not sure about my favorite episode, but the first season is one of my favorites!
6. Who is your favorite character? Star of the show?
• I’d say, the town. It’s a character all on its own. You can see how even though there’s a spotlight on someone, the town still lives on. You see how they work together to make their lives better.
7. Why are you a Heartie? Why do you love the show?
• I can enjoy a Sunday night without profanity, nudity, or violence. I also get to see that there are other people in the world who just want something clean, family-oriented, and family-friendly to watch.
8. Anything else you enjoy, or anything you’d like to add?
• I’m not ready for the next season…Season 6. Maybe if I watch it again, I’ll see that nothing tragic happened in our little town. 🙂
Thank you so much Belinda! “Damsels in Defense”? That has got to be the coolest name for a business EVER! And I love your insight of the town itself being a character; it sure does seem to come alive. I know that even the most loyal of Hearties are approaching Season 6 with a measure of trepidation, so don’t feel bad saying you’re not ready. It will definitely be a change we’ll have to get used to. But we’ll soldier on, won’t we?
Well, everybody, thanks for joining me once again. Just a few reminders: please feel free to repost, retweet, share, and talk about the blog so we can get the word out. And don’t forget about the survey so I can give you more of what YOU want to read. Have a fantastic day, and we’ll see you Wednesday. This is Hooked Heartie, signing off. May your heart let your hope blossom!