Good morning to all you bright-eyed, bushy-tailed Hearties! (cough, cough). At least we’re trying to be on a Monday morning, right? So who out there has children or teachers starting school THIS WEEK? Best of luck to you! I’m afraid to admit just how much I’m loving having my girl in all-day school, but it is SO MUCH EASIER getting daily tasks done. Absence also makes the heart grow fonder, so I get to actually miss her, and rejoice when I see her in the afternoon.
But enough about me! You came here to meet someone new, didn’t you? And that someone is Natasha Naquin. Natasha is a member of the South Texas Hearties Facebook group of which I am a part. I have yet to meet this lady in person, but I like what I hear about her. So I present to you, Natasha Naquin!
1. Where are you from? If you’re living elsewhere, where are you living now?
• I was born in Abbeville, Louisiana, raised in Erath, Louisiana, and now I live in Kaplan, Louisiana (Sounds like Louisiana is the place for her! But we’ll keep her in the Texas group. 😉 )
2. Tell us about your family.
• I have one sister and two brothers. (Hooray for even numbers! That’s how my kids are.) My parents are still alive and still married. (WOW! Congratulations on both counts!)
3. What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? What are you studying/did you study in school?
• I don’t work. My hobbies are spending time with family and friends. (Ooh, woman of mystery! I like it! Those kind of hobbies are the best to have!)
4. How did you find/discover WCTH?
• Just flipping through the channels. (Talk about luck!)
5. What is your favorite episode? Season?
• The engagement and the wedding. (No! You don’t say! 😀 Always a favorite!)
6. Who is your favorite character? Star of the show?
• Erin and Lori (Good choice! 😉 )
7. Why are you a Heartie? Why do you love the show?
• The show is down to earth, caring, and loving. (Good adjectives. Although I must say the romance has lifted me up to the clouds a time or two.)
8. Anything else you enjoy, or anything you’d like to add?
• I would love to go see the set, and meet the cast members. (Only my dearest wish!)
Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself, Natasha. We always love knowing others like us out there who have GREAT taste in television!
Now to the poll I mentioned. With Back to School week, I didn’t review the latest Garage Sale Mystery movie: The Mask Murder. And so far, I have not seen a single WCTH star in any of the Summer Nights movies. What are the odds of THAT happening??? Especially after #JuneWeddings when there was at least one in every single film. Go figure! So my question is: which GSM movie would YOU like to see reviewed this #WonderWednesday? The Mask Murder from a week ago, or Picture a Murder from last night? Happy decision making! This is Hooked Heartie, signing off. May your heart let your hope blossom!
Which GSM movie would YOU like to see reviewed this #WonderWednesday?
- The Mask Murder (67%, 4 Votes)
- Picture a Murder (33%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 6