Happy Friday, my very impatient #Hearties! I am, at least! I can’t believe that the wedding, the event we’ve wanted to see for at least 3 or 4 seasons now, is finally happening!!! I know I asked this about Jack’s return, but who is having another party for the wedding? I’m not having a formal party, but I’ve told the members of my Austin Facebook group that they’re welcome to come over on Monday and watch with me. If YOU’RE going to be around Austin, TX on Monday, let me know, and you can join us! I’m just SO EXCITED! The pictures Papa Heartie has leaked have made me practically rabid! Probably not the healthiest situation for my pregnancy. 😀
Well, it’s #FlashbackFriday, and I promised all of you more “Name That Line”. So first of all, here are the answers for the Season 2 edition. Remember to grade yourself honestly. 😉
1. Elizabeth, Jack (probably one of my favorite conversations in Season 2!)
2. Elizabeth, Rosemary
5. Elizabeth, Jack
6. Rosemary, Lee (their FIRST conversation!)
8. Lee, Rosemary
9. Abigail (after Clara spilled coffee INSIDE Jack’s hat!)
10. Jack, Charles (one of my other favorite conversations of Season 2! SO CLEVER!)
11. Abigail (sock it to her!)
12. Tom, Faith
14. Abigail (sock it to HIM!)
So, how did you do? I know, most of them are super easy; but like I said, they were just so clever, I just couldn’t pass them up! So now, we’ll go to the final installment: a collection of clever lines from Seasons 3 and 4 combined. It’s frustrating for me that the most clever lines I found are also not hard to guess AT ALL, but they’re fun. Plus I think, (at least, I hope!) it’s more entertaining for all of you that I not just tell you; adds a little spice, right?
1. ‘Keep your man busy, and he won’t be in a tizzy.’ I read [it] too! (2 answers. Bonus point for “where” this is contained.)
2. Men and sport. I’ll never understand!
3. -Isn’t this the part where you say I’ll make a great dad?
-I don’t know if that’s true.
-Oh, you don’t?
-I’ve never tried your shepherd’s pie
4. -If you’re interested, don’t take too long.
-Buy the house, or start the family?
5. -Looks like you’ve been stood up.
-Well, I know they’re big shoes to fill, but may I?
-Isn’t that a fancy word for ‘he gets on people’s nerves’?
(Bonus point for who they’re talking about)
7. -Have you ever wanted something so much that you thought your heart would simply stop beating if you didn’t get it?
-Like some peace and quiet?
8. -We don’t want our wedding to be ‘fine’, we want our wedding to be ‘fantastic’!
-Well, let’s just hope we have some friends LEFT to attend our ‘fantastic wedding’.
9. -If I were a man, I could take you in a fight.
-If you were a man, I would have shot you by now!
10. -What has Rosemary got in here, lead?
-Like the Statue of Liberty?
11. -So you’re a man of honor?
-Well, I wouldn’t go that far!
12. -I don’t want to play if I can’t pitch.
-You could be the next Ty Cobb!
-Ty Cobb’s the best!
-And he never pitched!
13. -I thought there was something between us.
-There is. They’re called ‘bars’.
14. -Do you have any idea how infuriating you can be?
-All’s fair in love and war.
-Which is this?
-A little of both.
15. -Is Constable Thornton going to put me in jail?
-Not this time.
16. You don’t get to decide who lives and dies, my friend. That’s up to a higher power.
Alright, friends. This is my final sign-off before we witness the wedding of the century! Just think! Next time we “talk”, they’ll be Mr. and Mrs. Jack Thornton! I’m quivering with anticipation, and I bet you are too! So until Monday, and you better just expect a two-part post on Monday and Wednesday. There will be TOO much to write about for just one blog. Okay…signing off! 😉